REGULATIONS 4 LINE DIETARY CATERING
The owner of the website available at www.4line.szczecin.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” or “Seller”) is Pracownia Smaku Paulina Kosior with its registered office in Szczecin, code 71-017 at Europejska 33, entered in the Central Register and Information
on Economic Activity NIP 8522532881 REGON 321144153, phone: +48 509 361 001, e-mail: email@example.com
The catering regulations specify the types and scope of rendering services by electronic means, by telephone and via the Website, the rules for concluding contracts using the Website and e-mail, the rules for performing these contracts, the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller, as well as the procedure for withdrawal from the contract and complaint procedure .
1. Seller – the company Pracownia Smaku Paulina Kosior based in Szczecin, code 71-017 at ulica Europejska 33, entered into the Central Register and Information
on Economic Activity NIP 8522532881 REGON 321144153, phone: +48 509 361 001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seller is a Party to the Sales Agreement and the Administrator of Personal Data processed for the implementation of the Agreement.
2. Product, Diet – A set of 5 diet meals with determined calories delivered to customers daily or every other day (depending on the order)
and / or catering service according to the order placed on the website or by e-mail according to the previously set order menu
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Website.
4. Website – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.4line.szczecin.pl
5. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Website), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
6. Regulations – these Regulations of the Website.
7. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form, e-mail or by phone and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
8. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means – applying to the features of the Product – a service contract.
9. External Entity – companies cooperating with the Seller in order to implement the terms of the Sales Agreement between the Seller and the Customer. These companies process personal data only for the purposes of the Agreement.
10. Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
11. Act on consumer rights, Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
12. Delivery zone – service delivery area indicated on the website. The possibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order is confirmed by the Seller when accepting the Order for execution. In addition, if the delivery cannot be completed to the address provided, the customer is informed.
13. Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
§3 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Seller undertakes to provide services to the Customer in the scope and under the conditions set out in the Regulations.
2. The Customer undertakes to use the Website in accordance with applicable law and principles of social coexistence. The Customer using the services of the Seller is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
3. The Customer agrees to the collection, storage and processing by the Seller and Third Parties. Personal data that is processed and the purpose of their processing are:
Personal data – Purpose of processing
First and last name: Verification of payments, customer comments and maintaining e-mail correspondence, making changes to the order, deliveries
E-mail address: E-mail correspondence, contact with the customer, settlement of orders and informing about possible changes in the order
Phone number: Notification of sudden delays in delivery, changes or breaks in catering work and contact in case of difficulties with product delivery
Delivery address: Product delivery
5. All prices on the Website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), are gross prices containing all necessary components.
§4 PRODUCT ORDER
1. The Seller allows the Customer to place an order via the Internet Website the choice of the Product for a specific number of days and deliveries in accordance with the catering offer described in the “DIETS” tab
2. The Seller reserves the right to extend the offer with new Products. Adding new Products does not constitute a change to the Regulations
3. The Seller allows placing orders:
a. by phone at +48 512 014 550
b. from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00,
c. via email to email@example.com 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, via the Order Form available on the Website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
5. After receiving the order, the Seller shall send the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the order, the acceptance of the order, which is also its confirmation. Upon receipt of the message by the Customer, the Agreement is concluded.
§5 CONDITIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SALES CONTRACT AND PRODUCT DELIVERY
1. Orders in catering are accepted in advance allowing the Seller to carefully prepare the order. The delivery time is min. 48h.
2. Deviations from item 1 may be used, but only after agreeing with the Seller and confirming by e-mail on his part.
3. The Seller reserves the right to suspend or refuse orders in the following cases:
a. placing the order incorrectly, preventing its implementation;
b. ineffectiveness of agreeing with the Customer the place and date of Product delivery;
c. no payment for the purchased Product;
d. gross violation by the Customer of the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The cost of delivery of the Product in the area specified on the Seller’s website is included in the price of the Product specified in the “Price List” available on the Website’s website, with the exception described in the next sentence.
5. In the event of orders being placed outside the pickup zone in a specific city, an additional fee may be added, which is determined between the Customer and the Seller depending on the distance.
6. If an order is placed with delivery outside the area where the price of the product is included, the cost of delivery will be agreed with the customer individually.
7. The Seller reserves the right to agree with the Customer a new date of order fulfillment in the event that the execution of the order in the original date is impossible due to reasons beyond the Seller’s control and whose removal is not possible.
8. The Customer has the right to suspend deliveries during the period of the order after prior telephone or e-mail notification to the Seller. Information about the suspension of deliveries should be notified in advance, min. 48h. The order period will be extended by the number of days on which delivery was suspended.
9. Completion of the order does not constitute acceptance of the Seller’s liability for any adverse well-being of the Customer or negative reaction of the body to the set of ingredients, in particular due to the lack of knowledge and influence of the Seller about other liquids and products accepted by the customer.
10. If the Customer fails to collect the Order due to the absence of a person authorized to receive the order or any other circumstance / circumstances not notified by the deadlines indicated above in point 8, or incorrect delivery address details, the subject of the contract is considered to have been successfully delivered. In such a case, the Customer is not entitled to claim reimbursement for the Order in the part falling on the given day or to submit any other claims for not receiving the Order.
11. The customer has the right to indicate the preferred delivery time range, but not less than 3 hours. The Seller reserves the right to deliver also outside the given time frame, if for independent reasons he will not be able to deliver the Product within the specified time period.
12. Product deliveries are made from Monday to Friday at fixed hourly intervals. On Friday in the afternoon products are delivered on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday evening, products are delivered on Monday to customers with a specific evening delivery time range.
13. It is possible to change the Diet delivery address by the Customer by 13.00 on the business day preceding the performance of the order. In the event of a change of delivery address after 13.00, the Seller will deliver the product to previously provided address.
14. If the order is paid by traditional bank transfer, the customer is obliged to send an e-mail confirmation of the payment made by 10.00 on the business day preceding the first delivery.
15. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the implementation of the Order in the absence of confirmation of payment before 10.00 on the business day preceding the delivery of the first product from the Order, as well as at any time during the contract, in a situation where, despite the lack of confirmation of payment, the Seller began its implementation.
16. In a situation when there are factors beyond the Seller’s control that impede or prevent the delivery of the Product, it will not be possible to seek compensation or refund. We are talking about cases, e.g. related to major weather difficulties.
17. In the event that the Product is appropriated by third parties after delivery by the Seller, the Seller shall not be liable for failure to comply with the Agreement.
Delivery and leaving the package in the place indicated by the customer is documented by the seller taking a picture.
18. In the event of cancellation of the order, the Customer is entitled to a refund of unused days, taking into account the term of 48 hours.
19. In the event of a Product change during the execution of orders for another Product, the Customer must pay the difference in the order.
§6 PAYMENT METHODS
1. The Seller provides the following payment methods:
a. traditional transfer to the Seller’s bank account kept by PKO BP with the number:
83 1020 4795 0000 9602 0361 4773
b. online transfer or card payment via the Przelewy24.pl system
c. in cash on the first Delivery
2. Payment by bank transfer for the ordered Product should be made in full within 1 day of confirmation of the order. In the absence of payment for the order within this period, the order is treated as canceled.
3. The day of payment is the day the payment is credited to the Seller’s account or the electronic transfer confirmation is sent in the form of a PDF file.
4. At the Customer’s request, the Seller issues a VAT invoice. The invoice will be issued after receipt of payment for the products.
§7 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PRODUCT DELIVERY CONTRACT
This section of the Regulations regulates the contractual right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of Services reserved for both parties to this contract, i.e. for the Seller and the Customer.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of the Service without giving a reason within 48 hours before the start of the Service indicated in the accepted Order.
To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. A statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted, for example: in writing to the address: ul. Europejska 33, 71-017 Szczecin or in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the other e-mail address provided in the “Contact” tab on the Website.
The seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him for the unused order. The refund amount is calculated according to the price list according to the number of days used. The seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any costs for him.
The Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of the Service without giving a reason within 48 hours before the start of the Service indicated in the accepted Order.
The contractual withdrawal rights referred to in this section of the Regulations are additional, voluntary and do not exclude, suspend or limit other customer rights provided for by law.
§8 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. Complaints related to the implementation of the Product Agreement should be submitted within 24 hours of the occurrence of the event justifying the submission of the complaint. Complaints about unrealized delivery are an exception – in this case the complaint should be submitted by 12.00 on the day on which the delivery was to be made. Complaints shall be examined by the Seller within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint, except for complaints regarding delivery, which shall be considered immediately.
2. A complaint should contain:
a. Customer identification (name and surname or company name, residence address or company address and e-mail address).
b. Subject of the complaint, photographic documentation with an indication of the period of time covered by the complaint and the circumstances justifying the submission of the complaint
3. In the event of exceeding the deadlines for filing complaints referred to in para. 1-2, the complaint will not be considered. About the reason for not considering the complaint the shipper shall immediately notify the customer. Refunds for complaints considered positively in favor of the Customer will be made no later than within 14 business days.
§9 SELLER’S LIABILITY
1. The Seller shall not be liable for the Customer entering incorrect data (in particular by providing incorrect data in the forms available on the website, e.g. Personal or contact details) or the Customer’s actions in a way hindering or preventing the provision and implementation of services by the Seller.
2. The Seller reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual functionalities of the Website due to the need for maintenance, review or development of the technical base or software. Suspension or termination of benefits for individual functionalities of the Website may not violate the rights of the Customer.
§10 CONSUMER RIGHTS
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Trade Inspection Inspectorates and the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
b. https://www.uokik.gov.pl/spprawy_ind Individualne.php
2. The consumer has the following examples of possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
3. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to resolve the dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
4. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
5. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
6. may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation under the free consumer helpline number 800 007 707.
§11 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Website is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Website are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees separately – also for marketing purposes.
3. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct it.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
1. Copyright and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including graphics, works, designs and characters available within it, belong to the Seller or other authorized third parties and are protected by Copyright and other generally applicable provisions rights. The protection granted to the Website covers all forms of their expression.
2. The Website should be treated like any other work that is subject to copyright protection. The Customer may not copy the Website, except in cases permitted by the provisions of mandatory law. The Customer also undertakes not to modify, adapt, translate, decode, decompile, disassemble or in any other way attempt to determine the source code of the Website, except as permitted by mandatory provisions of law.
3. Trademarks of the Seller and third parties should be used in accordance with applicable law.
§13 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Seller reserves the right to amend these of the Regulations. The Seller shall notify the Website of the amendment to the Regulations at least 7 calendar days before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force. Changing the provisions of the Regulations does not apply to customers who placed an order during the previous version of the Regulations.
2. In other matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
3. The Regulations enter into force on January 1, 2018.