CARING FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT – BE ECO TOGETHER WITH US!
We are proud to offer the delivery of your favorite dishes in completely biodegradable packaging made of cellulose pulp.
They are completely ecological and safe. Due to their natural composition, the packaging can be completely recycled as organic waste or paper cardboard after use.
The main advantages of our BIO packaging:
- 100% biodegradable
- produced only from natural raw materials
- resistance to grease and moisture
- can be used in microwaves, ovens and freezed
- production in accordance with applicable regulations on food products
- proprietary technology that guarantees high rigidity and heat resistance
- certificate: FSC®, BRC PACKAGING, SGS ISO 9001, OK COMPOST VINCOTTE (EN 13432)
If – like us – you care about the fate of our planet, we encourage you to choose the ECO option when ordering any of our diets.
GLUTEN–FREE diet – composed to help restore the balance of the whole body. Its main task is to alleviate the unpleasant symptoms that may accompany people with uncellular hypersensitivity to gluten, gluten allergy or celiac disease. Gluten is a mixture of proteins – glutenin and gliadin – derived from gluten cereals, i.e. wheat, rye, spelled, barley, kamut, triticale and oats*. The diet is therefore based on the elimination of these cereals by replacing them with naturally gluten-free cereals (rice, corn, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, quinoa). The menu has been balanced in terms of all nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Such a dose of goodness cannot fail!
The GLUTEN-FREE diet is not a therapeutic diet, it is recommended to consult a doctor / dietitian before using it in case of diagnosed celiac disease / food hypersensitivity / allergy.
* Oats are gluten grain, however at the moment it is also possible to buy gluten–free oats, marked as ‘gluten–free’ with a sign of crossed ear of wheat.